Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000172 EndHTML:0000010490 StartFragment:0000001952 EndFragment:0000010454 SourceURL:file:///Users/aliciaheninger/Desktop/stuff/word/Why.doc
1. Live a healthy life.
2. To feel good.
3. Be happy with my body.
4. No more avoiding mirrors.
5. Shop ANYWHERE!
6. Wear a beautiful, strapless wedding dress someday.
7. To feel invincible*
8. To be able to say “I did it”.
9. To change my life from negative to positive.
10. TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED.
11. To prove everyone wrong.
12. Inspire others.
13. Inspire MYSELF.
14. Motivate others.
15. Make MYSELF proud.
16. Make my dad proud.
17. For my future children-
18. Avoid Type II diabetes.
19. To show it can be done.
20. SKINNY JEANS.
21. I want to.
22. I need to.
23. To smile at pictures of myself.
24. To know it’s a different girl in old pictures.
25. To set a good example.
26. Never live in fear of breaking furniture again.
27. Sit on laps.
28. Get a piggy back ride.
29. Skinny dipping.
30. Less anxiety while traveling.
31. Never worry if others assume I’m lazy.
32. Give a better first impression.
33. FREE DRINKS 😉
34. Catch someone checking me out-
35. To get second glances.
37. To not sweat excessively in the summer.
38. Cute winter jackets.
39. SMALLER shoe sizes.
40. High heels.
41. To not be the “fat friend” anymore.
42. More genuine smiling 😀
43. Cuter clothes.
44. CHEAPER clothes.
45. To be strong-
46. Sit on hoods of cars.
47. Dance on tables.
49. More intimate hugs
50. To be twirled around and feel weightless.
53. No one wants to be alone at christmastime.
55. —TO BE IN CONTROL—
56. Never have anyone tell me I need to lose weight.
58. Eat in public without feeling judged.
59. Share clothes with my friends.
60. NO MORE MUFFIN TOP.
62. To not create a tidal wave when jumping in the pool.
63. No more double chin.
64. TURN HEADS.
65. To be more kind to myself
66. Rock the strapless Prom and Homecoming Dress
67. No more sucking in!
68. Loving and not dreading shopping
“I’ll add more here and if you have any suggestions let me know and I’ll add them**